Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Rage Discipline Cards Part 3

Today I'll be covering the last of the Rage Discipline cards which kind of jump around a bit for their types.




Alteration Card

- Name: Berserker Gene
Type: Alteration (Tech)
Cost: 2 Rage
Ability: Grants the altered creature the Fury ability if it did not already have it.
Flavor Text: I don't think genetics work like that.
Do I look like I care?

Global Card

- Name: Amplified Damage zone
Type: Global (Magic)
Cost: 6 Rage
Ability: All damage effects are doubled.
Flavor Text: Why would you make something like that?
I heard there was a problem with the explosives so I made something to make them bigger.

Item Card

- Name: Super Mega Hyper Extreme Death Cannon
Type: Item
Cost: 4 Rage, 2 Norm
Ability: Blast 10 - Pay 10 rage energy to do 10 damage to a one monster, item or player.
Strength: 0
HP: 6
Flavor Text: It's difficult to use but man this thing is awesome.

Gear Cards

- Name: Arm Cannon
Type: Gear
Cost: 3 Rage, 2 Norm
Ability: Grants the creature the ranged ability and increases their strength by 1.
Strength: 0
HP: 4
Flavor Text: Graft one of these on all of my minions.
What about the ones with no arms?
That should just make it easier.

- Name: Experimental Jet Pack
Type: Gear
Cost: 3 Rage, 2 Norm
Ability: Grants the equipped creature flying. when the equipped creature dies due to damage do 2 damage to one creature within that creatures reach.
Strength: 0
Hp: 4
Flavor Text: We should have the explosion problems worked out in a few weeks.
No don't do that. We should keep it that way.

Figment Cards

- Name: Infuriating Memory
Ability: You can tap this card to give the fury ability to a creature in till end of that turn.
Flavor Text: They all laughed at me that day but who's laughing now?

- Name: Burning Dream
Ability: tap this card to do one damage to one creature.
Flavor Text: AHHHH! I'M ON FIRE!

Tomorrow I'll begin covering the Light Discipline cards. Although I am thinking of trying to increase the size of the posts but am unsure if I'm making them too big or small at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment